Search cheap properties in Kemer - Buy holiday property in Kemer
Exclusive new development of 10 villas in Kemer,built to a high standard and situated in a prime residential area. Each villa benefits from communal pool, parking space,...122 sq.m. 2+1 Villas Kemer
This 3 bedroom semi-detached villa is set in gorgeous surroundings in the heart of Kemer, surrounded by pine forests and orange groves this property is arranged over 2...120 sq.m. 3+1 Villas Kemer
Check out this delightful 2 bedroom apartment which is located just 300m from the beautiful beaches of Kemer. The property comes with white goods and a custom made...81 sq.m. 2+1 Apartments Kemer
Move straight into this property, it comes completely fully furnished including white goods and is in a great location in the beautiful area of Kemer, known for its tranquil...130 sq.m. 3+1 Villas Kemer
Located in the glorious district of Kemer with its pine forests and stunning natural beauty this semi-detached villa is surrounded by orange groves, large palms and beautiful...160 sq.m. 4+1 Villas Kemer
This 4 bedroom character villa is simply stunning and offered at a great price. Built in 1998 the property has recently been renovated to a very high standard and comes...330 sq.m. 4+1 Villas Kemer
This 2 bedroom duplex apartment is located in Kemer, an area known for its natural beauty and peace and tranquility. Offered fully furnished including white goods...115 sq.m. 2+1 Apartments Kemer
Located in an area of stunning beauty surrounded by mountains, forests and sea this 3 bedroom detached villa is offered at an amazing price. Built in 2009 to a very high...160 sq.m. 3+1 Villas Kemer
Kemer, a city in Turkey, approximately at a distance of 40 kilometers from the main city of Antalya. It is a seaside resort and district. In contrast with the fact that Kemer was a very small town in the 1980’s, today it has turned into a city with substantial contribution in the GDP of the economy of the country. All the major credit goes to the real estate sector of this city. With the availability of cheap villas in Kemer, now many people are living their dream of owning a villa. Properties in Kemer have developed in accordance with the modern architecture, including plush fitting and interiors. This is one main reason that people from foreign countries are accepting Turkey as their native place and have an interest in Kemer property.
In a beautiful city like Kemer, everyone would love to have their very own property in Kemer. Almost all throughout the year, one can find villas for sale in Kemer, and buy one at the right time. But that is the most important decision, when to buy a property in Kemer?
Here are some useful tips that will definitely be able to help you –
- Do not Rush. If you are very keen on buying a house in Kemer, you may land in a situation that your investment brings losses to you. No doubt this city offers cheap villas in Kemer, but one needs to understand that the property rates are not constant all throughout the year. Be patient, and wait for the right time.
- Do your Homework. Never rely on an estate agent completely and do your homework as to average market rates of the properties in Kemer during different time periods of the year. In fact, follow the trends of past 5-7 years, and only then make a valid anticipation.
- Locality. Find the right locality. Even though villas for sale in Kemer are mostly located in the sophisticated areas, but still collect all the important information about the area. This also includes the factors like possibility of capital appreciation.
- The worth. Realize the importance of the fact that no matter how close relations you have with your estate agent, it is always important to validate the amount that you are paying to buy this property. Properties in Kemer are affordable, but knowing their exact worth is highly essential.
- Know when to quit. This point basically refers to those who are buying a house in Kemer with the intention of keeping it as an investment. With the flourishing market, at one point it may seem that the rates are going to get higher every time, but that is not true. For the record, investments fall at once and rise gradually. So, while you are busy daydreaming about the up trends your house in Kemer will touch, it may fall down all of a sudden. If this happens, you will regret buying a property in this city, but the actual fault would be yours. So, set targets, and stick to them.